HomeTechZoneRegisterLog in
Welcome To TechZone Community Forum
Tell a Friend

Recommended browser for this Site
Welcome!
Guest
Click here to Join Chatbox
Top posters
ShadowSun (287)
Affiliate Application Vote_lcapAffiliate Application Voting_barAffiliate Application Vote_rcap 
Most active topics
Affiliate Application
Favourite 360 Game
My first animated banner
Cashey's Signatures
Google Instant launched
Mrr3mix sigs
Thor's ShowRoom
mecca's showroom
Link Exchange Tip
Blogging for better search engine rankings
Forum Staffs
TechZone Community
Forum Staffs


Forum Owner

ShadowSun

Administrator's Staff
Odin
skpacman

Head Moderators
Tyrael

Forum Moderator


Graphics Teams
mecca
GreenDemon

Technical Support

Uploader Team



Most Viewed Topics
Forum Rules
Affiliate Application
Marhaba Travel Consultancy Agency
Mission and Vision Statement
Software development
Mu Valhalla is open
some of my latest works...
Mobile Optimization tips
Cashey's Signatures
Favourite 360 Game

Share | 
 

 Affiliate Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Site Name :
Forum Link :
URL Image :

Add this to your forum site

Affiliate Application Mini-banner

Code:
[url=http://techzone.forumotion.net][img(88px,31px)]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img][/url]



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Name- Godling's Wrath
Url- http://godlingswrath.4umer.com
Image Url-https://2img.net/h/i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/rougewraith/Godlingswrath/Beliskner-1.jpg
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 pm

rougewraith wrote:
Name- Godling's Wrath
Url- http://godlingswrath.4umer.com
Image Url-https://2img.net/h/i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu241/rougewraith/Godlingswrath/Beliskner-1.jpg


Added



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Site: The Russian Empire
Forum Link: http://russianempire.forummotion.com/
URL Image: (well did the code thingy)

Affiliate Application Russof10

and already added yours.
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Marix wrote:
Site: The Russian Empire
Forum Link: http://russianempire.forummotion.com/
URL Image: (well did the code thingy)

Affiliate Application Russof10

and already added yours.

added



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Site Name : GFX Haven
Forum Link : http://gfxrshaven.darkbb.com/
URL Image : Affiliate Application Gfxhaven

Code:
[url=http://gfxrshaven.darkbb.com/][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img][/url]

your affiliate banner is added
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 am

casheylycme wrote:
Site Name : GFX Haven
Forum Link : http://gfxrshaven.darkbb.com/
URL Image : Affiliate Application Gfxhaven

Code:
[url=http://gfxrshaven.darkbb.com/][img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/img][/url]

your affiliate banner is added


Affiliates added



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Site Name : LG-Club (Legendary Gaming Club)
Forum Link : www.LG-Club.co.cc
URL Image : If You Can Make One Please (You Know I Am Bad!)
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Amandeep619 wrote:
Site Name : LG-Club (Legendary Gaming Club)
Forum Link : www.LG-Club.co.cc
URL Image : If You Can Make One Please (You Know I Am Bad!)

Added



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 am

Site Name: The Kings Photography
Site Link: http://www.thekingsphotography.com
Image: i'll make one and re-post later today.

I've placed your link on our affiliates page at http://www.thekingsphotography.com/affiliates.html
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 am

skpacman wrote:
Site Name: The Kings Photography
Site Link: http://www.thekingsphotography.com
Image: i'll make one and re-post later today.

I've placed your link on our affiliates page at http://www.thekingsphotography.com/affiliates.html

thanks bro ok if you have it i change it the affiliate banner if you have one^^



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Emptyavatar
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 am

ShadowSun wrote:
skpacman wrote:
Site Name: The Kings Photography
Site Link: http://www.thekingsphotography.com
Image: i'll make one and re-post later today.

I've placed your link on our affiliates page at http://www.thekingsphotography.com/affiliates.html

thanks bro ok if you have it i change it the affiliate banner if you have one^^
Quote :

https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/vwsr2f.gif
Affiliate Application Vwsr2f
Back to top Go down

ShadowSun

The Legendary Nightmare
The Legendary Nightmare
is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application EmptyShadowSun
Affiliate Application Empty
Location : Manila, Philippines

https://techzone.forumotion.net

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

skpacman wrote:
ShadowSun wrote:
skpacman wrote:
Site Name: The Kings Photography
Site Link: http://www.thekingsphotography.com
Image: i'll make one and re-post later today.

I've placed your link on our affiliates page at http://www.thekingsphotography.com/affiliates.html

thanks bro ok if you have it i change it the affiliate banner if you have one^^
Quote :

https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/vwsr2f.gif
Affiliate Application Vwsr2f

Done affiliate banner change^^



Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Affiliate Application Pbucket
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content


is on a distinguished road
Affiliate Application Empty
Affiliate Application Empty

Affiliate Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Application   Affiliate Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Affiliate Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Affiliates :: Forum Affiliates-
Jump to:  
Edited By: ShadowSun
Powered by: Forumotion Copyright ©2009
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Affiliate Application Side_rsCreate a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com